Thank you for coming to our meeting this week! Please read on for club updates.
- BECOMING A MEMBER
- $55 if paid by Nov 1
- $60 if paid Nov 1-Dec 1
- Venmo: @CircleKatOSU
- Fill out form in email after paying
- Weekly meetings
- Monthly service projects and socials
- Member benefits:
- T-shirt & Water Bottle
- Kiwanis dinners
- Leadership Opportunities
- During this week’s meeting, we had a guest speaker from Student Leadership Advocates talk to us about stress and time management!
- Thank you to everyone who attended the Tuttle Halloween Party and the Produce Drop this week! Also, thanks to those who participated in CKI week!
- ToT-4-UNICEF Flyering on Oct 23 after meeting (7PM)
- CKI Hot Chocolate Fundraiser on Oct 28 (3:30-6PM)
- ToT-4-UNICEF on Oct 31 at 6-8PM
- Kiwanis Pancake Day Prep on 11/5 at 4:30PM
- Kiwanis Pancake Day on 11/6 at 8:30AM-1:30PM
- Meals on Wheels on 11/13 at 10:30AM
- Girl Scouts Glow Party on 11/19 from 5-9 PM
- Please fill out the form in your email by Tuesday, Oct 25 by 5 PM (even if you cannot attend the events)
Apply to be a Committee Chair!
- Chair position information is available at https://go.osu.edu/ckiresources
- Positions available:
- Service Chair
- 6-7 pm on Sunday, October 30
- Barbie Tootle Room