Thank you for coming to the Recognition Dinner this week! Please read on for club updates.
- Congratulations to our scholarship recipients:
- Circle K Club Alumni Scholarship: Matthew Ayers & Yu Ning Shiu
- Fred Stewart & Edwin Johnson Scholarship: Anthony Elbon & Vivian Corey
- Thank you to the Circle K Alumni Society and the University Kiwanis for these generous scholarships and for their support all year long!
- This week we attend the Recognition Dinner, during which we celebrated the hard work we have put into service this year, alongside the University Kiwanis and Circle K Alumni Society.
- Thank you to everyone who attended the dance concert, volunteered with the produce drop and helped at Meals on Wheels!
- All our sign-ups for this week are in the form in your email, so please be sure to fill it out by Wednesday, April 13 (even if you cannot attend the events)
- Don’t worry about how to get to these events! You can indicate whether or not you need a ride in the sign-up form.
- Distribute Food at Starting Point Family Center: 4-6:30 PM on Wednesday, April 13
- 2515 Lockbourne Rd.
- Kiwanis Meeting (Tuttle, Easter eggs) at 7 PM on Wednesday, April 13
- Easter Egg Hunt (Tuttle) from 9:15-10:15 AM on Saturday, April 16
- Kiwanis Meeting: Meet at Tuttle then drive to pass out pancake flyers
- Wednesday, April 20
- 6:30 PM
- Tuttle produce drop
- Thursday, April 21
- Pancake day set-up at Tuttle
- Saturday, April 23
- 4-5 PM
- Pancake day
- Sunday, April 24
- 8 AM-2:30 PM
- Kiwanis Meeting: board meeting on zoom
- Wednesday, April 27
- 6:30 PM
- Community buddy box packing
- Thursday, April 28
- 6-7 PM
- 2022-2023 Committee Chairs
- Due by April 30, 2022
- Application linked in the form in your email
- Contact Austin (Underwood.291) with any questions
- NO MEETING 4/17/22
- 4/24/22 is our last meeting
- We talked about the Vizer app earlier this year. You can donate a meal for every 10,000 steps you take in a day!
- Learn more about this app at https://www.vizerapp.com/how-vizer-works
- Red Cross Individual Volunteer:
- Please see the events page of our website for the schedule of events for the spring: https://osucirclek.org/events/
- Together as Buckeyes Grant: If you need any financial assistance due to a hardship from COVID-19, please see the following grant information here.
- Please fill out a contact form if you are interested in receiving club information.
- Does anyone still need a club t-shirt that paid dues?
- If you are a dues paid member that has yet to get a club t-shirt, please email Yu Ning (Shiu.15) with your full name and shirt size