Thank you for coming to our meeting this week! Please read on for club updates.
- DCON Awards: Our club won 17 awards!
- ODCKI Scholarship: Yu Ning Shiu
- Service Award (2nd place, 391 hours)
- Daniel J. Romanello Achievement Award (silver bracket, 2nd place)
- Ken Creasey Most Improved Club Award
- Outstanding Scrapbook Award (1st place)
- Lanton Lee Outstanding President Award (2nd place): Vivian Corey
- Outstanding Vice President Award (2nd place): Matthew Ayers
- Linda M. Stiegler Outstanding Secretary Award (1st place): Yu Ning Shiu
- Brian Ritchie Outstanding Club Committee Chairperson Award: Sadie Hunter
- Erin M. Dillon Outstanding New Member (2nd place): Sonia Mustric
- Jason Stewart Outstanding Member (2nd place): Jasper Limon
- James F. Kneisel Outstanding Kiwanis Sponsor Club (2nd place): University Kiwanis
- Kiwanis Family Award (2nd place)
- Wayne and Laura Enders Ohio Circle of Service Award: Lizzie Kurtz
- David Mathias Outstanding Kiwanis Family Achievement: Vivian Corey
- Kenneth H. Weeks Outstanding Kiwanian (3rd place): Randy Fahy
- Governor Support Award: Vivian Corey
- DCON reimbursement will be sent out sometime this week
- Does anyone still need a club t-shirt that paid dues?
- If you are a dues paid member that has yet to get a club t-shirt, please email Yu Ning (Shiu.15) with your full name and shirt size
- This week was a fellowship meeting, during which we played card, board, and Jackbox games.
- Thank you to everyone who attended DCON, fundraised with Double Good, and helped at Meals on Wheels!
- All our sign-ups for this week are in the form in your email, so please be sure to fill it out by Wednesday, March 30 (even if you cannot attend the events)
- Don’t worry about how to get to these events! You can indicate whether or not you need a ride in the sign-up form.
- Club Retreat April 1-3
- $10 for overnight fellowship, service, and leadership retreat
- Camp Hugh Taylor Birch (Yellow Springs, OH)
- Recognition Dinner from 5-7 PM on Sunday, April 10
- Longaberger Alumni House
- Must RSVP in order to attend
- Let Vivian (Corey.72) know if you have dietary restrictions
- Pediatric screenings for Special Olympics 2-7 PM slots on March 29-30
- You must arrange your own transportation
- Spring into Service: 9 AM on Sunday, April 2
- Meals on Wheels: 10:30 AM – 1 PM on Sunday, April 10th
- 2022-2023 Committee Chairs
- Due by April 30, 2022
- Application linked in form in your email
- Contact Austin (Underwood.291) with any questions
- 6-7 PM on Sunday, April 3
- Student Alumni Council Room
- We talked about the Vizer app earlier this year. You can donate a meal for every 10,000 steps you take in a day!
- Learn more about this app at https://www.vizerapp.com/how-vizer-works
- Red Cross Individual Volunteer:
- Please see the events page of our website for the schedule of events for the spring: https://osucirclek.org/events/
- Together as Buckeyes Grant: If you need any financial assistance due to a hardship from COVID-19, please see the following grant information here.
- Please fill out a contact form if you are interested in receiving club information.