Thank you for coming to our final meeting for the semester! Please read on for club updates.
- Member of the Month: Stuart!
- Honorable Mention: Sonia
- Double Good Reveal
- Total Raised: $548
- AU21 Club Stats
- 23 dues paid members
- $2,207.43 raised for us and the Red Cross
- 308 service hours
- 27+ K-fam events
- This week’s slides are linked in the email
- In this week’s meeting, we did some service, with blanket-making and Instant Wild virtual volunteering, we had our White Elephant exchange, and we got our club t-shirts and goodie bags from the Alumni Society.
- Thank you to everyone who came to Wagons HoHoHo, the Hilliard food pantry, and the Momentum Contemporary Ballet Winter Showcase.
- All our sign-ups for this week are in the form in your email, so please be sure to fill it out by Wednesday, December 8 (even if you cannot attend the events)
- Kiwanis meeting at 6:30 PM on Wednesday, December 8 at Panera
- Wrap holiday gifts for the community
- YMCA produce drop anytime between 8:30 AM-2 PM on Saturday, December 11
- Location: 1640 Sandalwood Place
- Dress warm, it is outside!
- Meals on Wheels from 10:30 AM-1 PM on Sunday, December 12
- Informal study session: 5-9 PM on Sunday, December 12
- Location will be announced via GroupMe
- Tuttle Park Breakfast with Santa on Saturday, December 18
- Time to be announced via GroupMe
- Don’t worry about how to get to these events! You can indicate whether or not you need a ride in the sign-up form.
- 6-7 PM on Sunday, January 9 in the Student Alumni Council Room in the Union
- Leadership Opportunities:
- We are looking for members to join the Membership Committee
- We talked about the Vizer app earlier this year. You can donate a meal for every 10,000 steps you take in a day!
- Learn more about this app at https://www.vizerapp.com/how-vizer-works
- Submit your November service hours to the form in your email
- Red Cross Individual Volunteer:
- Please see the events page of our website for the schedule of events for the fall: https://osucirclek.org/events/
- Together as Buckeyes Grant: If you need any financial assistance due to a hardship from COVID-19, please see the following grant information here.
- Please fill out a contact form if you are interested in receiving club information.