There was no meeting this week, but please read on for club updates.
- Dues: Pay by December 1
- Payment amount: $45
- Venmo: @CircleKatOSU
- Fill out the form in your email after you pay
- Member benefits:
- Kiwanis dinners
- Executive Board positions
- Congratulations to Brad Dufek, our October Member of the Month!
- There was an optional social dinner this week where we had dinner and played games!
- Thank you to everyone who went to the Kiwanis meeting, tailgate, and Halloween social dinner, and those who donated to UNICEF!
- All our sign-ups for this week are on the form in your email, so please be sure to fill it out (even if you cannot attend the events)
- Kiwanis Meeting: 5:30 PM on Wednesday, November 3
- We will meet at Tuttle Park to help with passing out flyers for Pancake Day!
- Election Day: November 2
- Check your registration status and contact an officer if you need help getting a ride to vote
- More info here
- Kiwanis Pancake Day: 8 AM-1 PM on Sunday, November 7
- Help serve pancakes for the Kiwanis fundraiser at Tuttle Park
- It is a delicious event and a great way to help out our Kiwanians!
- See their advertising flyer here
- Help set-up on Saturday, November 6 at 4:30 PM at Tuttle
- Red Cross sock sorting: 12-2 PM on Thursday, November 11 (no classes since it is Veteran’s Day)
- Help us sort and pack socks plus inventory t-shirts at the Red Cross
- Teeter Totter Marathon: November 12-14
- Please sign up to ask for donations to the Red Cross
- Longest running service project for OSU Circle K
- Meals on Wheels: 10 AM-1 PM on Saturday, November 20
- Help deliver meals to people in the Columbus community
- Blood Battle: now-November 24
- OSU is participating in their annual Blood Battle vs. TTUN. To participate, please see: https://www.versiti.org/bloodbattle
- We talked about the Vizer app earlier this year. You can donate a meal for every 10,000 steps you take in a day!
- Learn more about this app at https://www.vizerapp.com/how-vizer-works
- Submit your service hours at the form in your email on the first on every month
- Don’t worry about how to get to these events! You can indicate whether or not you need a ride in the sign-up form.
- 6 PM on Sunday, November 7
- Barbie Tootle Room (third floor of the Union)
- No meeting on Sunday, November 14 due to Teeter Totter Marathon and Fall Rally
- Dance Department Performance
- Our president, Vivian, got cast in the 2020 Re/Vision Concert! If you are interested in attending or learning more, go to https://dance.osu.edu/events/2020-revision-concert
- Dates: Nov 4-6
- HackOHI/O: November 6-7
- Volunteer or participate! There will be free food, t-shirts, and prizes.
- Go to https://hack.osu.edu/ to learn more and register for this event
- Email Matthew Ayers.243 if you would like to volunteer
- Fall Rally: 9:30 AM-6 PM on Sunday, November 14
- If you registered, we will work out a carpool to get there and back.
- Leadership Opportunities:
- We are looking for members to join the Membership Committee
- Red Cross Individual Volunteer:
- Please see the events page of our website for the schedule of events for the fall: https://osucirclek.org/events/
- Together as Buckeyes Grant: If you need any financial assistance due to a hardship from COVID-19, please see the following grant information here.
- Please fill out a contact form if you are interested in receiving club information.