Thank you for coming this week! Please read on for club updates.
- Dues: Pay by December 1
- Payment amount: $45
- Venmo: @CircleKatOSU
- Fill the form in your email after you pay
- Member benefits:
- Kiwanis dinners
- Executive Board positions
- In this week’s meeting, Shawn Sech gave a great talk about public health!
- If you have any questions or want to reach out to her, you can email her at Shawn.email@example.com
- Thank you to everyone who went to the Kiwanis meeting, the Chipotle fundraiser, the produce drop, and the Halloween party at Tuttle!
- All our sign-ups for this week are on the form in your email, so please be sure to fill it out (even if you cannot attend the events)
- Kiwanis Meeting: 6:30 PM on Wednesday, October 27
- This is a virtual meeting. The zoom info is in your email.
- Trick or Treat for Unicef:
- Donate online until Halloween
- This helps the WASH project for clean water in Haiti
- Learn more about the cause and donate here!
- Here is some general info about Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbPJSkdgwjE
- Halloween Dinner Party: 6 PM on Sunday, October 31
- There will be a social dinner on Halloween. Wear your costume if you’d like, and join us for games!
- Election Day: November 2
- Check your registration status and let us know if you need help getting a ride to vote
- More info here
- Kiwanis Pancake Day: 8 AM-1 PM on Sunday, November 7
- Help serve pancakes for the Kiwanis fundraiser at Tuttle Park
- It is a delicious event and great to help out our Kiwanians!
- Dance Department Performance
- Our president Vivian got cast in the 2020 Re/Vision Concert! If you are interested in attending or learning more, go to https://dance.osu.edu/events/2020-revision-concert
- Dates: Oct 28-29, Nov 4-6
- HackOHI/O: November 6-7
- Volunteer or participate! There will be free food, t-shirts, and prizes.
- Go to https://hack.osu.edu/ to learn more and register for this event
- Teeter Totter Marathon: November 12-14
- Please sign up to ask for donations to the Red Cross
- Longest running service project for OSU Circle K
- Fall Rally: 9:30 AM-6 PM on Sunday, November 14
- Clubs from different schools in Ohio join for a day of service, leadership, and fellowship
- More details about the event: https://ohiocki.org/fall-rally/
- Video message District Governor Ryan Bolin: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-EJgBAQEjzzLMWxSeWswmWi4TKK7dxNx/view?usp=sharing
- Register by 12 PM on October 25 (tomorrow) to guarantee a t-shirt
- Don’t worry about how to get to these events! You can indicate whether or not you need a ride in the sign-up form.
- 6 PM on Sunday, October 31
- 21 E 18th Ave (behind Buckeye Donuts)
- Please dress up and come for food/games!
- Leadership Opportunities:
- We are looking for members to join the Membership Committee
- We talked about the Vizer app earlier this year. You can donate a meal for every 10,000 steps you take in a day!
- Learn more about this app at https://www.vizerapp.com/how-vizer-works
- Submit your service hours at the form in your email on the first on every month
- Red Cross Individual Volunteer:
- Please see the events page of our website for the schedule of events for the fall: https://osucirclek.org/events/
- Together as Buckeyes Grant: If you need any financial assistance due to a hardship from COVID-19, please see the following grant information here.
- Please fill out a contact form if you are interested in receiving club information.