Thank you for coming this week! Please read on for club updates.
- $40 if paid by Oct 1
- $45 if paid Oct 1-Dec 1
- Venmo: @CircleKatOSU
- After you pay the dues, fill out the form in your email
- Membership Benefits:
- Kiwanis dinners
- Executive Board positions
- Congratulations to our new bulletin editor, Austin Underwood!
- Chair position information is available at the link in your email
- Positions available:
- K-Family Chair**
- Membership Chair**
- Teeter Totter Marathon Chair**
- Social Chair
- Outreach Chair
- Big Ten Food Battle Coordinator
- Starred positions are our top priority
- Positions available:
- We helped with the popcorn fundraiser by texting someone to order the popcorn. Orders are now closed.
- Service: We made felt capes for kids and kindness rocks to disperse across campus. We also signed up for the Vizer app, in which you can donate a meal for every 10,000 steps you take in a day. The person who has donated the most meals at the end of the semester will get a “Circle”
- Thank you to everyone who volunteered at the Farmers’ Market, went to the lunch at the Union, and attended the Art Gallery Hop!
- Town Hall on Mental Health
- Join us at 7 PM on Tuesday, September 7 for a CKI-wide town hall on mental wellness hosted by Active Minds
- Learn more about this event: https://www.circlek.org/events/town-hall-on-mental-health/
- Kiwanis meeting: dinner fundraiser at City BBQ at 6:30 PM Wednesday, September 8
- 2111 W Henderson Rd
- You can sign for the City BBQ at the form in your email
- The flyer is linked here
- Tailgate: Come as early as you want on Saturday, September 11
- Minigolf with Kiwanis:
- 6pm on Friday, September 17 at Miner49er
- Sign up at the form in your email
- Don’t worry about how to get to these events! You can indicate whether or not you need a ride in the sign-up form.
Next Week: Service
- 6-7 PM on Sunday, September 12
- Barbie Tootle Room, Ohio Union
- Join a Circle K International committee
- Please see the new events page of our website for the schedule of events for the fall: https://osucirclek.org/events/
- Register for BuckeyeThon to create awareness and raise funds for children with cancer.
- The registration fee is $25
- Join a team at go.osu.edu/bt
- Together as Buckeyes Grant: If you need any financial assistance due to a hardship from COVID-19, please see the following grant information here.
- District Board Positions: If you are interested in elevating your leadership as part of the District Board, please look into their open positions listed here.
- Please fill out a contact form if you are interested in receiving club information.