Congrats for making it through finals, and happy summer! Stay posted for monthly newsletters!
- Thank you to everyone who attended our final meeting this year, our Recognition Event with the Circle K Alumni Society!
- Book workshop: Dare to Lead
- Please join us for our summer book club with Dare to Lead.
- 6-7pm ET on Sunday, May 23: p. 1-117
- 6-7pm ET on Sunday, June 20: p. 118-272
- The Circle K Alumni Society would like to join us, so please attend if you can. Bring your thoughts/questions about the reading, and we will work through leadership development activities together.
- Education and Leadership Conference: June 24-26, 2021
- Please register here by May 25, either online or in person
- We will have a club discussion about the conference on zoom at 6pm ET on Sunday, June 27
- Let Vivian (Corey.72) know when you register so we can reimburse you from the Member Development Grant
- You will pay for your registration yourself and get reimbursed by the club (amount dependent on how many of our members register)
- If you opt to go in person, the club could reimburse up to the cost of online registration ($25)
- Chair Positions
- More info is available via the form in your email
- Apply by August 30, 2021
- Contact Matthew (ayers.243) with questions
- Thank you to Caitlin Cimino for our beautiful bulletin!
- Kiwanis meetings
- Zoom link
- ID: 833 2050 2373
- Password: 164079
- Meeting Dates
- 5: cinco de mayo social
- 12: club elections
- 19: in person walk (not Zoom)
- 26: board meeting
- Zoom link
- Meals on Wheels with Kiwanis
- 10am ET on May 9
- Contact Lizzie if you are interested (especially people with cars)
- You’ll have to get trained the first time you go
- We plan for the fall semester meetings to be hybrid, aka in-person meetings with an online option. Please fill out the form in your email to indicate your comfort level.
- Spring Officer Training: This is open to all!
- 11am-2pm ET on Saturday, May 22
- Register here
- Please check out the Silent Auction items here. There are a ton of cool items to bid on!
- Register for BuckeyeThon to create awareness and raise funds for children with cancer.
- The registration fee is $25
- Join a team at go.osu.edu/bt
- ELEVATE Leadership Program: This is a virtual program through OSU for August-November 2021. You will need to spend about 5 hours per week on the program, and you will be paid $100 for completion of the program. Register and find more information here.
- Girl Scouts Virtual Volunteer: If you would like to volunteer virtually for local Girl Scout training workshops, please sign up please sign via the link sent in your email. The current opportunities are for mid-April and early May.
- Together as Buckeyes Grant: If you need any financial assistance due to a hardship from COVID-19, please see the following grant information here.
- District Board Positions: If you are interested in elevating your leadership as part of the District Board, please look into their open positions listed here.
- Please fill out a contact form if you are interested in receiving club information.