Thank you for coming this week. We shared a lot of new information, so please read on for our club updates:
- DCON: We were very successful as a club at this year’s District Convention. If you attended, please fill out the feedback form the District sent to your email.
- Zooniverse: Join us for Zooniverse at 6pm on Tuesday, March 9 (go.osu.edu/cki)
- Interclub with Capital University CKI: We will be having an adult spelling bee interclub via Zoom with Capital University from 4-5:30pm on Saturday, March 13. You do not need to sign up before the event; please just join with the following Zoom link. We will also be fundraising for the Mid-Ohio Foodbank this week leading up to the event, March 8-12. Social media bingo boards will be sent in the recap email, and we will have incentives for our club’s highest fundraisers!
- Zoom link: https://go.osu.edu/ckispellingbee
- ID: 996 0691 2403
- Password: cki
- Emergency Buckets: Please contact Austin Underwood.291 if you want to help put together emergency buckets for seniors (in-person) from 3-4pm on Thursday, March 11. We need another 1-2 people if you are able to make it.
- Pi Day Pie Pick-Up: Please sign up on the form in your email to pick up pies before next week’s meeting. Contact Vivian Corey.72 if the listed times do not work for you.
- Kiwanis Meeting: Join University Kiwanis for their next meeting at 7pm on Wednesday, March 10. There will be a speaker from the Tuskegee Airmen.
- Zoom link
- ID: 833 2050 2373
- Password: 164079
- Business Scholars Interclub: For our meeting at 6pm on Sunday, March 21, we will be doing a Zooniverse service meeting with the Business Scholars.
- Circle K Alumni Society Silent Auction: Each year, the Circle K Alumni Society holds a silent auction to help fundraise for the scholarships they award to CKI members. If you are interested in donating an item for the auction, please have it completed by March 21, and contact Vivian Corey.72 to arrange pick-up.
- Service Extravaganza: We will be planning a variety of service events the afternoon of Saturday, March 27. Please try to hold this afternoon open for Circle K events.
- Painting with Kiwanis: For our meeting at 6pm on Sunday, March 28, we will participate in a painting social on Zoom with the Circle K Alumni Society. The registration form will be sent via email soon. The only cost will be supplies, which are about $14.
- Celebration with Circle K Alumni Society: Our final club meeting will be a celebration with the Circle K Alumni Society at 6pm on Sunday, April 18. We would love to celebrate a wonderful year with you.
- District Board Positions: If you are interested in elevating your leadership as part of the District Board, please look into their open positions listed here.
- 6pm on Sunday, March 14: Please bring your pies to the Zoom to celebrate Pi Day!
- Zoom link: go.osu.edu/cki
- Please fill out a contact form if you are interested in receiving club information.