Thank you for coming this week. You are almost to our first Instructional Break! Please read on for our club updates:
Meeting Activity: Elections
- Congratulations to our new officers for 2021-22!
- President: Vivian Corey
- Vice President: Matthew Ayers
- Treasurer: Rithvik Turaga
- Secretary: Yu Ning Shiu
- Bulletin Editor: Caitlin Cimino
- Dine and Donate: Please support our club with a fundraiser at the Bibibop on High Street anytime from 11am-8pm on Saturday, February 27. All you need to do is show this flyer at checkout.
- Interclub with Capital University CKI: We will be having an adult spelling bee interclub via Zoom with Capital University from 4-5:30pm on Saturday, March 13. We will also be fundraising for the Mid-Ohio Foodbank the week leading up to the event, March 8-12.
- District Convention: DCON this year is this weekend, February 26-28! Have a great time!
- If you are interested in being a delegate from the club, you must be available to attend caucusing and House of Delegates from 2-3pm on Saturday, February 27 and from 11am-1pm on Sunday, February 28, please contact Matthew Ayers.243 and Alex Bryant.1692 by Monday, February 22.
- Kiwanis Trivia Night: Please contact Lizzie Kurtz to join the University Kiwanis trivia team so they can take home a win this year! The event will be via Zoom at 7pm on Saturday, February 27, and Circle K members can attend for free.
- Kiwanis Meeting: Join University Kiwanis for their next meeting at 7pm on Wednesday, February 24.
- Zoom link
- ID: 833 2050 2373
- Password: 164079
- No meeting next week because of DCON, so our next meeting will be at 6pm on Sunday, March 7
- Zoom link: go.osu.edu/cki
- CHA Project: If you are interested in working on another asynchronous project with Children’s Hunger Alliance, please sign up via the link in your email to join for an introductory Zoom meeting.
- Please fill out a contact form if you are interested in receiving club information.