Hello everyone! Thanks for coming to our meeting this week. Keep reading for our club updates.
- Congratulations to all our chairs for this year!
- Technology/Public Relations Chair: Matthew Ayers
- Historian: Emily Tran
- Service Chair: Fatima Mahmood
Meeting Activity: Leadership
- We gave impromptu one minute speeches based on random topics. We then critiqued one another to work on our public speaking skills.
- Kiwanis Meeting: 7 pm on Wednesday, October 28
- NASA’s Planet Patrol: This will be a service project at 7 pm on Monday, October 26. Please sign up here.
- Dues: The deadline for our $30 dues will be Friday, October 30. The best way to pay your dues will be via Venmo: @CircleKatOSU Dues have the following benefits: scholarship opportunities, t-shirts, resumes, and elected club positions. If there is a financial barrier or any other issues for paying these dues, please let us know. For more information about dues, click here.
- Trick or Treat for UNICEF: Please help us fundraise during October for UNICEF to help children in need. The link to donate is here (or you can use the following QR code): https://kpop.ukp.io/charities/tot/donation/form?hash=dXNlcklkPTUxMTk1MyZ0ZWFtSWQ9NTI2MTImY2hhcml0eUlkPTEmdXNlck5hbWU9Q2lyY2xlIEsgYXQgT1NV&charity-app=TOT20&charity-type=DonationForm
- NSI Canned Food Collection: The Newman Center is supporting the Neighborhood Services, Inc. (NSI) Thanksgiving basket collection for families in need of assistance in the university area. Here’s how you can help by Sunday, November 1:
- Food Donations: The Newman Center has been asked to collect 500 cans of green beans. Please place cans in the collection cart located in the North Gathering Space (anytime during public hours) or drop your donation directly to NSI at 1950 N. 4th St. E., Columbus, OH 43201.
- Monetary Donations: If you would like to make a monetary donation to this collection, you can send it to the Newman Center at 64 W. Lane Ave., Columbus, OH 43201 (checks payable to Newman Center and write “NSI Thanksgiving Collection” on check memo).
- Sunday, November 1 at 6pm
- Zoom link: go.osu.edu/cki
- CKI Masks:
- Fill out this form so we can send you a Circle K mask.
- OSU Consumer Sensory Testing Recruitment Database: For this study, you will try foods and rate them and get paid for participating in the study.
- If you’d like to send interested members our way, please have them fill out a contact form: https://forms.gle/QiEhWmQErBbY5spDA
Be sure to follow our social media:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/circlekosu
- Twitter: @osucirclek
- Instagram: @osucirclek
- Website: https://osucirclek.org
- District website: https://ohiocki.org/
Yours in service,
Your Circle K Officers